Thursday, 17 April 2014
My Skin Care Routine
- Kiehl’s Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub - I bought this in a panic after my previous skin care routine was making me break out. For the most part I’ve stopped using the Kiehl’s products I bought as they weren’t working for me, but this scrub does the job!
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (Mild) - I should never have stopped using this cleanser. I’m so sorry, skin! Please forgive me. This cleanses wonderfully and is perfect for my skin. It lasts ages too!
- Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System - An affordable alternative to the Clarisonic, this does a good job of massaging cleanser onto every inch of the surface of your face.
- Lush Eau Roma Water - My holy grail toner! Astringent-free, so it doesn’t sting at all, and it smells lovely.
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Spot Treatment Gel - This is more affordable than the Kiehl’s spot treatment I was using, and lasts twice as long. It can sting a bit, and smells vaguely of alcohol, but it does a fantastic job of making pimples disappear before they’ve even had time to properly appear. Take that, pimples.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ - I bought my first bottle of this in June last year, and I’m still using it. The fact that it’s lasted so long amazes me! It moisturises my skin wonderfully, has a subtle, pleasant smell, and is just generally fantastic. No wonder one is sold every 5 seconds!